You can find your SIP credentials in your sipload customer account.
Please note: the sipload interface is only available in German.
Important: registering your sipload account with CLINQ requires both your Benutzername and Produktpasswort.
- Log into your sipload account and click on Tarifkonfiguration to see an overview of your connections, otherwise called Anschlüsse.
- Click on the connection you would like to use CLINQ with.
- On the left hand side, click on Zugangsdaten.
- Finally, you can choose between:
- 1. revealing just your Benutzername on this page (as the Produktpasswort will remain hidden) or;
- 2. sending both the Benutzername and Produktpasswort“(which together make up your SIP credentials) to the e-mail address you have registered with sipload.
- Once you have decided, click Weiter.
- As soon as you have received your SIP credentials from sipload, please enter the Benutzername in CLINQ as your SIP ID.
- Enter your Produktpasswort as your SIP Password in CLINQ.
If you are unable to find your SIP credentials based on the above information, we recommend taking a look at the following articles from sipload: Wie kann ich mir Passwort und Benutzernamen meines Anschlusses zusenden lassen? or Basis-Konfigurations-Anleitung