Important information regarding the installation of CLINQ on Windows
- x86 CPU or 64bit (emulator)
- Windows 8, 10, or 11 (64bit)
Installing CLINQ on a Windows desktop:
- Copy the CLINQ.exe file locally and install.
- Installations from a network drive could lead to an error.
- Mass installations via .msi files are currently not possible or available.
Installing CLINQ via the Windows terminal server:
- Installing CLINQ via the Windows terminal server is possible, but not recommended as connecting audio devices between the desktop and terminal server are not supported.
Should the installation be unsuccessful:
- In the case of a Windows error, please check to see if a Windows admin has set up group policies preventing the software from being installed.
- Local software firewalls and anti-virus programs can block the software. In this case temporarily deactivating the program during the installation of CLINQ and reactivating it once complete could be the solution.
Incompatible Windows Devices:
- Surface Pro X SQ1 & SQ2
Windows->Apps and Features->Tap Find CLINQ->Click Uninstall.
Delete all CLINQ user data (login/name/email/call lists)
Log in to CLINQ Desktop->Settings->Profile->Execute "Delete account".
When deleting is completed, you will be logged out and can then uninstall CLINQ or create a new CLINQ profile.